Sunday 4 March 2012

music :'3


 pic from here

Last week my mood was up and down. I just found my moodbooster other than my gorgeous friend, Kevin. And my moodbooster is MUSICS. Yeah, music could make my mood back to the right line.
I also downloaded some musics from random artist. This is them :
1. Thinking of You - Katy Perry
2. Part of Me - Katy Perry
3. We Found Love - Rihana
4. All of the Lights - Kanye West ft Rihana
5. Walk - Foo Fighters
6. Paradise - Coldplay
You should tryin to listen them. Up the volume of your headphones and ignore the world !!

Follow my twitter @dudeisyo
:")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
YOLANDA
Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Female.21.Indonesian. Student of Multimedia Broadcasting PENS who addicted to photography and videography. Has dream to travel the world and find something interest in different places :")
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.