Monday 26 November 2012

SURABAYA - KEN PARK AND PHOTOGRAPHY




These are the pictures taken by myself at Kenjeran Park, Surabaya.
Actually, Its been so long I didnt do photography. I am more into videography at the moment. But, last week my friend, Lisa asked me to take her pictures when she was wearing hijab.
When Lisa and I went to Ken Park, our friend Octa joined with us. Octa is also hijabers and she also asked me to take her pictures long time ago, but I could make it happen just last week.

And yes, last week I also got the job as freelance photographer. I took some hijab photos for hijab online shop. Praise to the Lord, I could save some money from this job.
I used to imagine, I am gonna do my hobby and make money from this hobby. Once again, Praise to the Lord, I could make it happen step by step. And I wish, I can do this stuff till I close my eyes.

Follow @dudeisyo

12 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said... at 27 November 2012 at 04:49

really really good photos kak! Love the background, its really match with the hijab girl's style :D I can't choose between the first or second photo for the best, I like all!
wow, a freelance photographer, I wish I can too, but I still learning and learning hehe..

Yulia Rahmawati said... at 29 November 2012 at 12:43

nice pictures :D
ih kamu mah bilangnya pengen mau hunting bareng, pas ke jakarta tapi enggak bilang2.
hehehhe
keep spirit ya de
good kalau hobi bisa menghasilkan :D

helgaindra said... at 29 November 2012 at 21:04

apik jepretanmu yol
:-bd

Andudei Hardyanta said... at 1 December 2012 at 19:14

nice photoshot. :)

Unknown said... at 4 December 2012 at 09:26

Blognya bagus, sis.
Salam kenal dan kalau sempat mampir sekalian mengundang untuk gabung bareng teman2 yang sdh SUBMIT URL BLOG-nya ke Direktori Weblog Indonesia.

SoleildeLamer said... at 8 December 2012 at 10:27

bagus!!!!

keep your passion as your job that's would be amazing :)

volverhank said... at 13 December 2012 at 19:29

wih keren mau ke kenpark ya kamu yol hahaha
coba di hutan bakau itu nah

miftah muhammad said... at 22 December 2012 at 20:46

keren nih fotonya,...

sri wijayanti said... at 26 December 2012 at 15:19

canttiiikkkkk <3
Semoga jalan terus ya hobbynya..
lumayan kak uangnyaaa :D

stylefrontier said... at 1 January 2013 at 17:07

such a nice photoshoot! keep up the good work
happy 2013 dear :)
xoxo
style frontier

TS Frima said... at 5 January 2013 at 14:44

fotonya keren :D

Met tahun baru dulu, wish u all the best deh. Tambahin ya foto kerennya :D

Ryu said... at 25 June 2013 at 02:11

foto kedua keren dgn editing yg pas

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
YOLANDA
Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Female.21.Indonesian. Student of Multimedia Broadcasting PENS who addicted to photography and videography. Has dream to travel the world and find something interest in different places :")
View my complete profile

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.